1. THE DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together as follows:
- Identity Data includes [name, username or similar identifier]
- Contact Data includes [billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers].
• Profile Data includes [purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses].
• Usage Data includes [information about how you use our website, products and services].
• Marketing and Communications Data includes [your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences].
2. HOW IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED?
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
• Direct interactions. You may give us your [Identity, Contact and Financial Data] by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you:
• apply for our products or services;
• create an account on our website;
• request marketing to be sent to you;
• enter a competition, promotion or survey; or
• give us feedback or contact us.
• Automated technologies or interactions. As you interact with our website, we will automatically collect Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. We collect this personal data by using cookies[, server logs] and other similar technologies.
• Third parties or publicly available sources. We will receive personal data about you from various third parties [and public sources] as set out below
(a) analytics providers [such as Google based outside the UK];
(b) advertising networks
3. HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may use your personal data in the following ways:
- to manage customer service queries
- to enable us to contact you with your permission
- To inform you of other products and services we believe could be of interest to you
- to provide information that you have requested/signed up for
We strive to provide you with choices regarding certain personal data uses, particularly around marketing and advertising.
We may contact you with promotional offers. We may use your Identity, Contact, Technical, Usage and Profile Data to form a view on what we think you may want or need, or what may be of interest to you. This is how we decide which products, services and offers may be relevant for you. You will receive marketing communications from us if you have requested information from us.
4. DISCLOSURES OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will not share your personal data outside of Pick Vintage Wholesale LTD. without your prior permission.
We do not transfer your personal data outside of the UK.
5. DATA SECURITY
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
6. DATA RETENTION
By law we have to keep basic information about our customers (including Contact, Identity, Financial and Transaction Data) for [six] years after they cease being customers for [tax] purposes.
In some circumstances you can ask us to delete your data: please contact us through email (email@example.com) if you would like your personal data deleted.
7. YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
You have the right to:
Request access to your personal data (commonly known as a “data subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
Request correction of the personal data that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you corrected, though we may need to verify the accuracy of the new data you provide to us.
Request erasure of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal data where you have successfully exercised your right to object to processing (see below), where we may have processed your information unlawfully or where we are required to erase your personal data to comply with local law. Note, however, that we may not always be able to comply with your request of erasure for specific legal reasons which will be notified to you, if applicable, at the time of your request.
Object to processing of your personal data where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground as you feel it impacts on your fundamental rights and freedoms. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes. In some cases, we may demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate grounds to process your information which override your rights and freedoms.
Request restriction of processing of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of your personal data in the following scenarios:
• If you want us to establish the data’s accuracy.
• Where our use of the data is unlawful but you do not want us to erase it.
• Where you need us to hold the data even if we no longer require it as you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims.
• You have objected to our use of your data but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
Request the transfer of your personal data to you or to a third party. We will provide to you, or a third party you have chosen, your personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Note that this right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for us to use or where we used the information to perform a contract with you.
Withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your personal data. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide certain products or services to you. We will advise you if this is the case at the time you withdraw your consent.
8. HOW TO CONTACT US
If you have any queries, complaints or other comments please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org